I released Current 1.5.11 this evening. It contains lots of bug fixes and a few patches submitted by Pauline Middelink. Notably support for MySQL. Thanks Pauline! Also, the code that parses some of the up2date client headers has been much improved. The database transaction of adding/deleting packages will be rolled back if a traceback happens while we update the filesystem bits. I have also tried to whip the documentation into shape for 1.6. I’m not much for good docs so if anyone wants to lend a hand there that would be great.

I’ve gotten all my goals done that I had in mind for the 1.6 release. The next release should be a release canidate for 1.6.0. Here we go!

Previous | Back | Next


comments powered by Disqus